Product Description & Reviews
The CagePro Feathertop ball Perch uses the familiar rolled-rubber Cone, but with a very important difference: it pivots. Pivot action provides the dual benefit of being both the softest tee-topper of any tee, and the most durable of all pro-style tees. CagePro has done away with the typical stress points that lead to cracking, tearing and early failure of traditional rolled rubber ball perches. The quick action and instant return of the CagePro Feathertop ball Perch will perform for many thousands of cycles and always be ready for the next swing with absolutely no waiting time. Patent pending.
Features & Highlights
- The cagepro Feathertop ball perch uses the familiar rolled-rubber cone but it pivots for resistance free swings off the tee topper
- The quick action and instant return of the cagepro Feathertop ball perch will perform for many thousands of Cycles and instantly returns to the upright position ready for the Next swing
- The weighted 4.5 pound base keeps the cagepro tee in position, preventing it from falling over
- Telescopic stem allows for easy adjustment for any user from high tee to low tee that is simple to adjust, there are no threaded collars or fittings to tighten. Just push or pull to lower and raise, and hit away
- The base and stem thread together which allows for quick and easy assembly and breakdown
|Manufacturer:||Cage Pro Equipment LLC|
|Publisher:||Cage Pro Equipment LLC|
|Studio:||Cage Pro Equipment LLC|
|Item Weight:||6.2 pounds|
|Package Weight:||7.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.3 x 4.9 x 4.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.