Product Description & Reviews
Additional coverage with breathable mesh takes the OutCross 1.5 an extra step down the evolutionary chain, while coral-inspired designs add a pop of interest to the upper. Featuring a collapsible heel and lightweight construction for an option that's easy-packing and travel-ready.You never know where adventure will take you . . . Which is why you choose the travel-ready, versatile performance of the Chaco® Outcross Evo 1.5 hiking shoe.. Breathable mesh and textile uppers boast coral-inspired design elements..
Features & Highlights
- You never know where adventure will take you . . . Which is why you choose the travel-ready, versatile performance of the Chaco® Outcross Evo 1.5 hiking shoe.
- Breathable mesh and textile uppers boast coral-inspired design elements.
- Bungee lacing closure allows for easy, on-the-go adjustments.
- Film toe cap offers durable protection.
- Heel pull loop. Thin, slightly padded tongue and heel. Collapsible Lycra® Neoprene heel. Made to be worn with or without socks. Aegis® antimicrobial treatment helps keep odors at bay. Thin EVA footbed. Women's-Specific LUVSEAT™ PU midsole provides durable, long-lasting comfort and support. Nylon shank adds stability. Non-marking EcoTread™ rubber outsole features 25% recycled content, and delivers reliable traction. 3 mm lug depth. Awarded the Seal of Acceptance from th
|Item Weight:||0.56 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.4 x 4.4 x 4.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.