The extensions on all Cougar fire staffs are interchangeable.
100 mm extensions are interchangeable with double headed 65 mm wick extension.
Cougar Fire Staff spec: Length:140cm, Weight: 690g, Dissembled length 68 cm.
Features & Highlights
- Fire Staffs: "Cougar" TRAVEL 3-piece Fire Staff - 1.4m (4 x 65mm wicks) by FYREFLI + Travel Bag!
- The "Cougar" 3 piece Travel Fire Staff range is one of the best break-down fire staff selection you will ever come across! This precision engineered fire staff has been designed for those on the move that want a strong & solid feeling fire staff that can easily break down making it easy to travel around with.
- The 60cm Silicone hand grip give the staff a great finish and is also good for contact moves! The Staff has a quick fuel reservoir system that increases the flame size and most importantly the burn time! Supplied with 65mm fire wicks.
- Supplied in a free nylon carrying bag.
- Check out our other store listings for more designs, staff lengths and DVDs on Staff & Contact Staff Spinning!
|Manufacturer:||Flames N Games|
|Brand:||Flames N Games Staffs, Fire Staffs|
|Publisher:||Flames N Games|
|Studio:||Flames N Games|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Flames N Games Staffs, Fire Staffs, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Combat Sports
mpn: CTG, ean: 0817264025393,
The Combat Brands Thigh Pads are the newest innovation in training pad technology. The revolutionary design allows for low kicks at maximum force. A lace up rear enclosure and a locking nylon waist strap ensure a secure fit by the wearer. Curved desi...
By Flames N Games Staffs, Fire Staffs
These 1.6m aluminum fire staffs are great for taller and larger people who love to spin!
Based on a lightweight yet very tough top quality T6 aluminum shaft, these fire staffs are great for beginners and the more aggressive staff spinners but can ge...
"In average, I travel about 3 months during the year, and I take my Kendo Bogu everywhere I go. Prior to the trip, I try to find a Dojo at my destination, and contact the Sensei at the Dojo, asking if I can join their practice. 100% of the time, they...