Product Description & Reviews
Bamboo is known as the fastest growing renewable resource. Over half of the worlds population uses it every single day. It has earned the nickname of being "the plant of 1001 uses" because of its broad uses throughout the world. We have also chosen it for the inherent yogic qualities of being green, flexible, bending in difficulty, but never breaking. There is a traditional belief that it can restore calmness and stimulate creativity. Bamboo groves were a favorite dwelling place of the Buddha. Enjoy this block as it supports you in your practice of Yoga. Bamboo is technically a grass and is therefore easily and quickly renewable, which makes it the perfect material for this yoga block from Hugger Mugger. In addition to being harvested from a sustainable material, this block has comfortable, rounded edges, a smooth finish, a hollow core, and is lightweight for easy toting to and from the studio. It also comes with a lifetime warranty.
Features & Highlights
- Rectangular yoga Block
- Great feel and weight helps you feel grounded and supported
- Rounded edges are comfortable for supported and restorative poses
- Hollow core makes it lightweight and travel-friendly
- Free of toxic glutes and stains
- Bamboo is a fast-growing grass that quickly renews itself after harvesting
- Lightweight with a smooth finish
- Hollow core
- Comfortable, rounded edges
- Lifetime warranty
- Product Dimension:- 10 x 6 x 4 inches
|Item Weight:||2.49 pounds|
|Item Size:||6 x 4 x 4 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.85 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 5.7 x 5.7 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.