Ready to use right out of the box, this cute seesaw is great for backyard fun. Our Mini Travel Teeter stands 12" high (not adjustable) with an 8' long board that is 10½" wide. Though very useful for training and fun, the Mini Travel Teeter is not designed to AKC standards. An amazing feature of this teeter is that it quickly breaks down into 3 pieces without any tools and fits right into the back of a car! Made of sturdy plastic boards that are weather proof and maintenance free, these boards will not warp or rot. The Planks are painted and treated with an anti slip sand traction surface. the Base Frame is made of sturdy pvc with simple assembly required. Makes a great obstacle for training the teeter, or taking to demo at shows, parks, pet fairs, etc.! Please note: This is NOT designed for dogs over 60lbs. Suitable for small to medium dogs under 60 lbs.
Features & Highlights
- Mini Travel Teeter stands 12" high with an 8' long board that is 10½" wide.
- Painted with our anti-slip sand infused traction surface.
- Our Mini Teeter Designed for dogs under 60 lbs. This is NOT suitable for large dogs, ie, dogs over 60 lbs.
- Maintenance-Free and Weather resistant. Sturdy plastic boards won't warp or decay.
- Ships by regular UPS and breaks down small enough to fit into the back of a car
|Manufacturer:||Affordable Agility, Inc|
|Brand:||Affordable Agility, Inc.|
|Publisher:||Affordable Agility, Inc|
|Studio:||Affordable Agility, Inc|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Affordable Agility, Inc., contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
mpn: AR2019, ean: 0692128470607,
Aramith cue/ball case. Aluminum box style. Securely holds 2 shafts and 2 butts up to 31 inch in length. Securely holds a complete set of pool balls, each ball in a separate compartment.Aluminum box style. Securely holds 2 shafts and 2 butts up to 31 ...