Product Description & Reviews
Building on the success of Okuma Nomad travel rods, Nomad Inshore Travel rods deliver a concise selection of all-around destination rods with worldwide utility (and a far better experience than fishing a beat up lodge rod). Three-piece design constructed with European spigot ferrule connections offers 1-piece rod performance yet travels easily inside a padded and waterproof case. Each rod includes two tip sections, one lighter and one heavier, to increase versatility while keeping luggage to a minimum. Premium components were chosen for rock-solid dependability with the realization that home may be continents away. As traveling with rod tubes continues to grow in difficulty and expense, Nomad Inshore Travel rods are a great solution and cheap insurance for a quality trip.
Features & Highlights
- OC9 Technology: Durable graphite rod blank with carbon outer wrap3-section rod blank for easy break down while traveling
- All models are 7'0' with inshore actions2-tip actions included per rod (Example ML/M or M/MH)
- European spigot ferrule connection: Offers feel of a 1-pcs rod
- Split-butt rear grip design
- ALPS guides with Zirconium inserts
- ALPS 2-tone anodized aluminum reel seat
- ALPS machined aluminum trigger real seat on casting models
- Non slip grip above each ferrule connection for easy assembly
- Durable cork fore and rear grips
- Nomad Inshore Travel rods are backed by a limited lifetime warranty
|Item Weight:||2.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||4 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 2 x 2 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.