Product Description & Reviews
Defy the logic of Mother Nature with the Repel Easy Touch Travel Umbrella, featured on Good Morning America as the #1 choice. Deemed by The Wirecutter, a popular review site, who put in 50 hours of research, testing 33 different umbrellas through 4 rounds in extreme weather conditions. And who've stated, "it's durable, nine-rib construction held up admirably against gale-force winds, and it's as sturdy as umbrellas that sell for more than twice as much."Stay dry and protected against any outdoors elements through its waterproof and instantly drying canopy with state-of-the-art Dupont Teflon technology.Automatic Open/Close, Compact, and Lightweight, perfect for travel and storage in purses, backpacks, luggage, and more. When Mother Nature's at her worst, the Repel Easy Touch Umbrella keeps you at your best.
Features & Highlights
- WATERPROOF CANOPY - The waterproof instantly drying canopy made with advanced Teflon technology keeps you dry in the rain, sleet, and snow.
- WIND-DEFYING FRAME - 9 reinforced fiberglass ribs flex slightly in powerful gusts keeping the umbrella from turning inside out and leaving you soaked.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - If anything goes wrong with your umbrella, we'll send you a new one, no return required, no questions asked.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE - Less than 1lb, the 11.5 inch compact design fits in your purse, briefcase, backpack, luggage, and more. Use the one hand auto open/close function to stay dry when needed.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Made with an ergonomic slip proof rubberized handle with wrist strap for easy carrying, and comes with a FREE protective travel sleeve.
|Item Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Item Size:||2 x 2 x 2 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.5 x 1.4 x 1.4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.