Traveler Handstand Blocks (2 ultralight non-slip wooden blocks)
Free Shipping Included! Traveler Handstand Blocks (2 ultralight non-slip wooden blocks) by Karel Woodworking at Wander Soul. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. These are premium handstand blocks; handmade in Montreal, QC out of baltic birch plywood, offering both a very solid construction and a light weight.
Features & Highlights
- Improve your handstands! Balancing blocks are a great way to diversify your handstand practice. Grabbing onto a block develop stronger fingers and wrists. It is also a great way to get into one arm handstands.
- Open up your possibilities with 4 or 6 blocks. You can then practice walking from block to block and stacking exercises which are great to develop strong asymmetrical handstands.
- Traveler friendly! If you travel a lot, these blocks are made for you. The hole at the bottom decreases the weight and allows you to stuff the blocks, reducing the wasted space.
- Handmade in Montreal, QC from baltic birch plywood and recycled rubber
- Ultralight at ~200g per block (7 oz - 0.45 lbs) - Dimensions (height x width x depth) 2.3in x 3.2in x 4in - 5.8cm x 8cm x 10cm
|Package Weight:||1.14 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.6 x 4.37 x 4.37 inches|